ABOUT FHA LOANS
FHA mortgage loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and were originally designed to serve first-time buyers with less-than-perfect credit. Today, FHA loans are available to borrowers of all kinds—even homeowners looking to refinance. In general, FHA loans are more flexible in credit, income, and down payment requirements making them a secure choice for borrowers who might not qualify for conventional loans.
WHY GET AN FHA LOAN?
- Put down as little as 3.5%
- A minimum credit score of 500* may be accepted, please contact us for more details
- Can be easier to qualify than conventional loans
- Fixed and adjustable rates are available
- It’s possible to refinance a conventional loan into an FHA loan
- Streamline refinance with no appraisal and minimum documentation (current FHA loans only)